About Di Rosa Lawyers
The firm of Di Rosa Lawyers was established in 2003 by the principal, Dino Di Rosa, who was originally admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia in 1992.
Where we are
We are centrally based in the heart of the Law Courts precinct at 123 Wright Street for the convenience of our clients who live and work in the city.
For our many clients who live and work outside of the city, 123 Wright Street also offers an abundance of metered parking and there is convenient casual parking nearby.
Who we are
We are committed to providing people living in Adelaide and South Australia with relevant, honest and sensible advice in the areas of law that matter most to them, namely family law, wills and estate planning, deceased estates and property law and conveyancing.
What we offer
We offer the following:
- Free first telephone consultation (up to 20 minutes)
- Free email enquiry and advice (conditions apply)
- Timely, sensible, commercially relevant legal advice (we will not waste your time and money)
- Reasonable and competitive pricing of legal services (no bill shock!)
- Flexible payment options (conditions apply).