What Are Deceased Estates Adelaide?
Dealing with deceased estates Adelaide can be extremely challenging, regardless of the circumstances. Deceased estates are the assets we leave behind for our loved ones. However, sadly it is a fact of life, and the best thing you can do is manage them effectively. Di Rosa Lawyers can assist with deceased estates Adelaide, no matter how big or small the job is. Do you have a loved one who passed away without a will? Or have you been left out of a will? Did someone close to you prepare the will when they were not in a sound mind? When dealing with these difficult situations, it is crucial to seek legal advice in order to receive a successful outcome. Di Rosa Lawyers can help by creating applications, helping distribute assets, and claim what you are entitled to on your behalf. For a quality wills and estates lawyer, think Di Rosa.
Our Services | Deceased Estates Adelaide
Di Rosa lawyers have a number of year experience and expertise in deceased estates Adelaide. We can assist you with the following:
- Probate and letters of administration: If you have significant assets in the estate you will need to obtain a Grant of Probate or Letter of Administration in order to be able to distribute the estate.
- Superannuation and death benefit claims: We can assist in the making of superannuation and death benefit claims
- Contested wills: Was the will unfairly distributed? Do you think you were entitled to more? Di Rosa lawyers can help!
- Inheritance claims: Have you been left out of the will of a close personal relative who recently died? You may be entitled to make a claim.
- Estate disputes and litigation: If you’re the executor of an estate in dispute with a co-executor, or family of the deceased.
About Di Rosa Lawyers
If you’re seeking help with deceased estates Adelaide, talk to the friendly team at Di Rosa Lawyers. With over 25 years of experience, and trusted by many South Australian business and property owners, you know you can trust us. As proud South Australians ourselves, we understand SA families. While society becomes more complex and diversified, so does estate planning and the administration of deceased estates. If you’re experiencing a personal, business or family issues, we are here for you. We will find a way around it and help achieve a successful outcome for you – no matter how large or small your problem may be. At Di Rosa, we will listen to what you have to say and we certainly won’t talk down to you like other law firms. Everything will be explained in plain English without legal jargon. Experience the difference today with Di Rosa Lawyers. Call (08) 8276 7955!