Family Lawyers Adelaide
- Are you separated or divorced?
- Married or in a de facto relationship?
- Entering into a new relationship or marriage?
- Need advice regarding property settlement, children’s issues, maintenance and divorce?
Family and personal issues such as these are close to everyone’s heart which is why you need legal advice and representation from our family lawyers Adelaide who are level headed, sincere, caring and empathetic.
We have over 25 years of experience in family law in Adelaide, South Australia.
We’re family people as much as we’re family lawyers Adelaide
We have the understanding, expertise and knowledge to help you deal with all areas of family law including:
- Property Settlement (marital, defacto, same sex)
- Children’s Issues
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
You will see the benefits of the support our family lawyers Adelaide give from the moment you sit down with us to talk about your situation.
A family lawyer who listens and who cares.
If you see a family lawyer in our firm, you will be sure that they will listen to your concerns and get you the results you and your family deserve. Our family lawyers understand matters of the heart but at the same time approach your situation with a cool head.
Our family lawyers will be able to tell you what to expect throughout your matter so that you will know what the likely outcomes are relative to the costs involved.
As we are experienced and well respected Adelaide family lawyers, we’re able to take a lot of the fear and anxiety out of our clients’ lives post-separation, and give you the tools and the knowledge to move forward.
What sets us apart as Adelaide family lawyers
We think that to be family lawyers Adelaide, you need to have the following attributes:
- Care and compassion
- A family first approach
- A deep understanding of family law, which is quite different to other jurisdictions
- Knowing what works and doesn’t work in the family law courts
- Expertise in other areas of law (such as commercial law, wills and estates) which directly impact on family law
- The ability to predict and prepare for outcomes, so we can help you plan for the future
If you are unsure as to what do or who to turn to, look no further: speak to a family lawyer on our team now.
Don’t risk your children’s welfare or your financial future by failing to get good advice. Talk to us today. The first phone call is always free.