Property Conveyancer – $880.00 including GST (conditions apply)
The sale or purchase of a land (whether it’s your home or an investment or commercial property) is commonly the most important type of financial decision people will ever have to make.
Who should you trust to make sure everything runs smoothly?
What a property conveyancer does
You will almost certainly need a property conveyancer. Most people are not aware that lawyers can also operate as property conveyancers in South Australia. Lawyers are much more qualified to be property conveyancers in what is, after all, a hugely important legal transaction for most people. Most people don’t know about the intricate legal requirements around the settlement process of buying or selling a property in Adelaide.
So just what does a property conveyancer and by extension a property lawyer do?
Here’s a brief rundown of the types of things we will do for you as your property conveyancers buying or selling a property:
- Conduct certificate of Title searches
- Searches of government departments and local authorities
- Advise on the legal effect of the contract – before and after entering it
- Preparation and certification of legal documents
- Stamping of required documents
- Calculation of adjustments of rates and taxes
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Liaise with mortgagors and financiers
- Attendance at settlement
It’s not just about residential property
Naturally, we do a lot more than taking care of residential sales. Our services also extend to other work that property conveyancers commonly do such as:
- Buying and selling commercial and industrial property
- Commercial and retail leases
- Contracts for the sale or purchase of a business
- Subdivisions and new titles
Times when you’ll need a conveyancer
Here’s a summary of the other property conveyancer services we provide:
- Residential settlements (including private contracts)
- Business settlements
- Commercial property settlements
- Land divisions
- Commercial leasing
- Private mortgages
- Caveats and liens
- Family transfers
- Agents searches
Property lawyers as well as conveyancers – we wear two hats for the price of one
At Di Rosa Lawyers we not only have property conveyancers but also property lawyers who specialise in property law. Should any legal difficulties arise, we will advise you and protect your interests.
We have acted for many home owners, investors and developers within South Australia, as well as interstate and overseas.
We have a large network of real estate agents, mortgage brokers, financial planners, auctioneers, accountants and other professionals who refer work to us and from whom we draw practical information and technical knowledge which we invest in the work that we do on behalf of our clients.
We love property and will look after yours, legally
We’re property investors ourselves as well as property investors and have seen and done it all in the property game. We do this type of thing day in and day out and have seen and dealt with just about every situation. Experience and expertise counts.
Call us now on 8237 0559 to discuss your situation.